ASTM A335 P1 Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes
SAKY METAL Specification A335 P1 is a seamless ferritic grade Alloy Steel Pipes. This specified ferritic class ASTM A335 gr P1 seamless pipes has been designed for high temperature applications. The EN 1.5415 P1 Steel Pipes material manufactured according to this specification tends to well suited for operations such as bending, flanging i.e. also referred to as vans toning as well as other similar forming operations. Additionally, the ASTM sa 335 gr P1 alloy steel pipes can be used for fusion welding. Since the alloy is occasionally referred to as P Grade, this A335 P1 Chrome Pipe is popular in several industries. This can be seen especially in the power industry as well as in Petro-chemical plants where these ferritic class based ASME SA 335 Grade P1 Alloy Steel Pipes are commonly used in refineries.
Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes Producing Vedio:
Specifications of Alloy Steel Seamless Pipe
|Size||1/8NB TO 24NB IN|
|Standards||ASTM A 335, ASME SA 335, ANSI B36.10|
|Type||Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW|
|A333 Grade 6 Seamless Pipe Tolerance||Cold drawn pipe: +/-0.1mm|
Cold rolled pipe: +/-0.05mm
|Specialized in||Large Diameter Size|
|Wall Thickness||Schedule 20 – Schedule XXS (heavier on request) up to 250 mm thk.|
|Form||Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic Etc.|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.|
|Carbon Steel A333 Grade 6 Pipe Craft||Cold rolled and Cold drawn|
|SA333 Gr6 Pipe Origin of material||BaoSteel, TSINGSHAN|
|Alloy Steel Pipe Related Grades|
Table of Contents
Alloy Steel Seamless Pipe Chemical Composition:
|Grade||UNS DesignationA||Composition, %|
|Carbon||Manganese||Phosphorus, max||Sulfur, max||Silicon||Chromium||Molybdenum||Others|
|P5||K41545||0.15 max||0.30–0.60||0.025||0.025||0.50 max||4.00–6.00||0.45–0.65|
|P5c||K41245||0.12 max||0.30–0.60||0.025||0.025||0.50 max||4.00–6.00||0.45–0.65|
|P23||K41650||0.04–0.10||0.10–0.60||0.030||0.025||0.50 max||1.90–2.60||0.05–0.30||V 0.20–0.30|
|P91||K91560||0.08–0.12||0.30–0.60||0.020||0.010 max||0.20–0.50||8.00–9.50||0.85–1.05||V 0.18–0.25|
|P92||K92460||0.07–0.13||0.30–0.60||0.020||0.010||0.50 max||8.50–9.50||0.30–0.60||V 0.15–0.25|
|P122||K92930||0.07–0.14||0.70 max||0.020||0.010||0.50 max||10.00–12.50||0.25–0.60|
A New designation established in accordance with Practice E 527 and SAE J1086, Practice for Numbering Metals and Alloys (UNS).
B Grade P 5c shall have a titanium content of not less than 4 times the carbon content and not more than 0.70 %; or a columbium content of 8 to 10 times the carbon
ASTM A335 / A335M P1 Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes Equivalent:
|DIN 17175 Grade 16Mo5||ASTM A335 Grade P1||ASME SA 335 Grade P1||UNI 16Mo5|
ASTM A335/A335M Alloy Steel Seamless Pipe Mechanical properties:
|Standard||Grade||Tensile Strength, Mpa||Yield Strength, Mpa|
Alloy Steel Seamless Pipe Outside Diameter & Tolerance :
|ASTM A450||Hot rolled||Outside Diameter, mm||Tolerance, mm|
|Cold Drawn||Outside Diameter, mm||Tolerance, mm|
|ASTM A530 & ASTM A335||NPS||Outside Diameter, inch||Tolerance, mm|
Alloy Steel Seamless Pipe Wall thickness & Tolerance : :
|ASTM A450||Hot rolled||Outside Diameter, mm||Tolerance, %|
|Cold Drawn||Outside Diameter, mm||Tolerance, %|
|ASTM A530||NPS||Outside Diameter, inch||Tolerance, %|
Why Choose Us:
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance(including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Metal’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
Power Plant Boiler
Oil and Gas
Cold-drawn tubes for Petroleum,pumping cylinder
Cold-drawn tubes for textile,printing and dyeing,transmission tube