C44300 Seamless Brass Tubes
SAKY METAL C44300 seamless brass tubes used extensively in marine construction due to its high corrosion resistance to seawater It is known for its good strength, good rigidity/hardness and resistance to wear, fatigue, galling and stress cracking. Also recognized for superior tensile strength, higher yield strength, good elongation, excellent thermal conductivity, good capacity for being cold worked, excellent capacity for being hot formed and excellent soldering and brazing.
Specifications of Copper Pipe
1. Material: C11000, C1020, C1220, C28000，C44300.
2. Specification: ASTM B135/B135M-17
3. OD Size: 10mm to 350 MM
4. Thickness Range: 1mm to 65mm;
5. Length: 500mm t0 7000mm
Grade Comparison Table of Brass Tubes
Table of Contents
Brass Pipes Chemical Composition:
Brass Pipes Tubes Inspections:
Brass Tubes Properties:
|Temper||shape||Diameter (or margin)||Tensile Strength Rm/ (N/mm2)||Elongation A/ % min||HV||HB|
1) Good wear resistance
2) Excellent corrosion resistance
3) High resistance to high temperature, high pressure
4) Hot Forging performance
5) Good cutting performance
6) Self-lubricating performance
Why Choose Us:
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance(including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Metal’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
Applications of Brass pipes:
Commonly used in the manufacture of heat transfer equipment (such as condenser, etc.), but also for oxygen equipment in the assembly of low temperature piping. Small diameter brass is often used to transport pressure of the liquid (such as lubrication systems, hydraulic systems, etc.) and for the instrument of the pressure pipe.