ASTM A53 Grade A B Seamless Pipes:
SAKY METAL ASTM A53 Gr A B Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes, which is intended for mechanical and pressure applications and is also acceptable for ordinary uses in steam, water, gas and air lines. ASTM A53 Gr A B CS Seamless Pipes is used as structural steel or for low-pressure plumbing. ASTM A53 Gr A B Carbon Steel Pipes mean to be made by one or additional of the succeeding processes: open-hearth, basic-oxygen or electric furnace. However, the weld seam of electric-resistance welded pipe in Grade B shall be heat treated after welding. ASTM A53 Gr A B CS Pipes is also weldable and can be used in structural applications, where the scope of ASTM A53 is standard specification for pipe, steel, black and hot dipped, zinc-coated, welded and seamless.
Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes Producing Vedio:
Specifications of ASTM A53 Carbon Steel Pipes Specification:
Seamless Pipes & Tubes Size : 1 / 8″ NB – 24″ NB
ERW Pipes & Tubes Size : 1 / 8″ NB – 36″ NB
Pipe Specifications : ASTM A53, ASME SA53
Standard : ASTM, ASME and API
Length : Single Random, Double Random & Required Length
Outer Diameter : 6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD, Sizes up to 24” NB
Thickness : 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
Schedule : SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Types : Seamless / ERW / EFW / Welded / Fabricated / LSAW Pipes
Form : Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
End : Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
ASTM A53 (ASME SA53) carbon steel pipe is a specification that covers seamless and welded black and hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe in NPS 1/8″ to NPS 26. A 53 is intended for pressure and mechanical applications and is also acceptable for ordinary uses in steam, water, gas, and air lines.
A53 pipe comes in three types (F, E, S) and two grades (A, B).
A53 Type F is manufactured with a furnace butt weld or may have a continuous weld (Grade A only)
A53 Type E has an electric resistance weld (Grades A and B)
A53 Type S is a seamless pipe and found in Grades A and B)
A53 Grade B Seamless is our most polar product under this specification and A53 pipe is commonly dual certified to A106 B Seamless pipe.
Table of Contents
Carbon Steel A53 Grade A B Pipe Chemical Composition:
|Grade||UNS Designation||Composition, %|
|Carbon||Manganese||Phosphorus, max||Coppe, max||Nickel||Chromium||Molybdenum||Vanadium|
Carbon Steel A53 Grade A B Pipe Mechanical properties:
|Standard||Grade||Tensile Strength, Mpa||Yield Strength, Mpa|
Alloy Steel Seamless Pipe Outside Diameter & Tolerance :
|ASTM A450||Hot rolled||Outside Diameter, mm||Tolerance, mm|
|Cold Drawn||Outside Diameter, mm||Tolerance, mm|
|ASTM A530 & ASTM A335||NPS||Outside Diameter, inch||Tolerance, mm|
Alloy Steel Seamless Pipe Wall thickness & Tolerance : :
|ASTM A450||Hot rolled||Outside Diameter, mm||Tolerance, %|
|Cold Drawn||Outside Diameter, mm||Tolerance, %|
|ASTM A530||NPS||Outside Diameter, inch||Tolerance, %|
Why Choose Us:
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance(including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Metal’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
Power Plant Boiler
Oil and Gas
Cold-drawn tubes for Petroleum,pumping cylinder
Cold-drawn tubes for textile,printing and dyeing,transmission tube