Copper Sheet Plate
SAKY METAL Perfect for making copper jewelry models, forming with hammers, acid etching and lots of other uses. 99.9% pure copper. CDA no. 110. Each sheet is dead soft, making it very easy to work with. Available in sheets measuring 6″ x 12″ (152.5 x 305 mm) and 12″ x 12″ (305 x 305 mm).
Specifications of Copper Sheet Plate :
1. Material: C1100, C1020, C1220,TU1, TU2, ETP, DHP;
2. Standard : GB/T 5231-2001, GB/T 2040-2008
3. Size : h*600*1500mm, h*1000*2000mm
4. Thickness Range: 0.5mm to 50mm
5. Hardness : Y: 90-120HV , Y2: 80-110HV , M <70HV;
Table of Contents
Copper Sheet Plate Equivalent:
|C11000||C101||C1100||E Cu58||Cu-ETP||99.90||0.004 Max|
|C106||C1201||SW-Cu||Cu-DLP||99.90||0.004 – 0.015|
|C12200||C106||C1220||SF-Cu||Cu-DHP||99.90||0.015 – 0.040|
Copper Sheet information:
Using copper sheets in any of your product will definitely give you a much higher level of an electrical conductivity as well as a strong thermal transfer. This can be vital in situations where the electrical parts are being manufactured. Typically the copper sheets products are often used for fasteners and firing pins for even the defense industry and for electrical parts.
Saky Metals Industrial grade Copper Sheets can be an ideal and crucial option for any large wide variety of such applications. We can customize copper sheets as they have been recognized to be a versatile material that assists in bringing many benefits on to the table of the custom application. Saky Metals will help you to understand whether industrial sheet copper is the right fit to your requirement.
Copper Sheets a rainbow of surprises, depending on clients end use of any product, the copper can provide in many different shapes and forms. Choosing the size to purchase your copper sheet is highly dependent on facts that are on the final use for your given project. It is very important to purchase any copper sheets that are very close to your final application use as possible.
Copper Sheets is a good option for any applications that may require a punching out parts or even those that need wrapping copper around any other material. As a general rule, copper is adequately malleable and soft, hence care must be taken not to allow and damage or deformity in the material in order to get the final product that is well desired.
Why Choose Us:
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance(including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Metal’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
Applications of Copper Sheet:
1. Electric and electric springs switches
2. Lead frames
3. Connectors and oscillation reeds
4. PCB field
5. Communication cable
6. Cable armoring
7. Mobile phone main board
8. Ion battery production lamination with PI film
9. PCB collector (electrode backing) materials