Hot Rolled Steel Plate
SAKY METAL Hot rolling is a mill process that involves rolling the steel at a high temperature (typically at a temperature over 1700° F), which is above the steel’s recrystallization temperature. Hot rolled steel is typically cheaper than cold rolled steel due to the fact that it is often manufactured without any delays in the process, and therefore the reheating of the steel is not required (as it is with cold rolled). Hot rolled products are used in welding and construction trades. Hot rolled steel and plates (HR sheet and plates) come in a wide variety of thicknesses from 1.20 mm – 50 mm and width sizes to suit your project. We can cut master sizes down to precisely the dimensions you need so that nothing goes waste.
Specifications of Hot Rolled Steel Plate :
1. Material: Q195 ,Q235, SS400,ST37,ST52, ASTM A36 ,SAE1006,SAE1018,etc;
2.Specification: ASTM A36 / A36M – 08
3. Size Range: 1000mmx2000mm, 1219mmx2438mm, 1219mmx3048mm,1500x3000mm
4. Thickness Range: 0.4 ～ 100.0mm
5. Plate & Sheet Manufacturers: TISCO, BAOSTEEL, LISCO, JISCO, ZPSS, POSCO
6. Surface: Hot rolled plate (HR). Cold rolled sheet (CR)
7. Value added services for Sheet : Waterjet cutting, Plasma cutting, Laser cutting, Bending and mechanical processing, edge preparation, welding, sawing and shearing.
8. Value added services for Coil: Cut-to-length, Slitting, Polishing, Blanking
Table of Contents
Hot Rolled Steel Plate Grade and Size :
Why Choose Us:
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance(including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Metal’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
7. pressure vessels