Mild Steel Plate
SAKY METAL as a reliable supplier and exporter are offering the high quality of special mild steel plate. We maintain the product in enough quality so that the urgently demand of buyer can be easily fulfilled. The same is provided to the buyers at different specifications that are available in different material grades, width, wall thickness, and length, etc. These plates are fabricated and designed by using the finest quality of material that is making the plates to be reliable and appropriate to use at several applications. It is used in many industries like shipbuilding, galvanizing pots, industrial flooring, etc. To the national and international the plates are delivered at market leading rates. Mild steel is the kind of carbon steel with carbon in low amount and that we call it as low carbon steel. The ranges are varying that is depending on the source. The carbon amount is typically found in mild steel from 0.05%-0.25% by weight, the high carbon steel is described as having carbon 0.30%-2.0%. If more carbon is added then the steel is classified as a cast iron. Mild steel isn’t alloy steel and is not having a large amount of other alloying elements alongside iron; one won’t find a vast amount of elements like molybdenum, chromium, etc in mild steel. As the carbon and alloying element are low relatively, special properties differentiate it from the alloy steel and high carbon steel.
Specifications of Mild Steel Plate:
1. Material: Q195 ,Q235, SS400,ST37,ST52, ASTM A36 ,SAE1006,SAE1018,etc;
2.Specification: ASTM A283, A516 / ASME SA283, SA516
3. Size Range: 1000mmx2000mm, 1219mmx2438mm, 1219mmx3048mm,1500x3000mm
4. Thickness Range: 0.4 ～ 100.0mm
5. Plate & Sheet Manufacturers: TISCO, BAOSTEEL, LISCO, JISCO, ZPSS, POSCO
6. Surface: Hot rolled plate (HR). Cold rolled sheet (CR)
7. Value added services for Sheet : Waterjet cutting, Plasma cutting, Laser cutting, Bending and mechanical processing, edge preparation, welding, sawing and shearing.
8. Value added services for Coil: Cut-to-length, Slitting, Polishing, Blanking
Table of Contents
Mild Steel Plate Grade and Size :
Why Choose Us:
1. You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
2. We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
3. The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
4. e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
5. You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
6. We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Quality Assurance(including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
1. Visual Dimension Test
2. Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
3. Impact analysis
4. Chemical examination analysis
5. Hardness test
6. Pitting protection test
7. Penetrant Test
8. Intergranular Corrosion Testing
9. Roughness Testing
10. Metallography Experimental Test
1. Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
2. Saky Metal’s pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
Types of Special Mild Steel Plates:
Special Mild Steel Plate Supplier
Mild Steel Plate Stockists
Low Tensile Strength Mild Steel Plate
ASTM A36 Mild Steel Plate in China
Mild Steel S235JR Plate
Mild Steel S275JR Plate
Mild Steel IS 2041 R260 Plate
Mild/Low Carbon Steel Plate
7. pressure vessels